Do and Do Not Do In Jim Corbett National Park
- Permits are necessary for entering the Corbett Tiger Reserve so please enter the park only after getting the permit
- Tourists are requires to carry a litter bag while entering the park any bring back their non-biodegradable garbage like plastic, bottle, metal foils, tin can etc. Outside the park
- Get official registered Nature's guide that will help you in spotting wildlife and ensuring that you do not lose your way in the forest
- Wild animals are the actual asset of the park, respect and maintain a safe distance from them
- Listen to the melodious music of the forest instead of your stereo
- It is advisable to wear the clothes of colours which merge with the natural surroundings like khaki, olive green and some other dull colours
- Please switch off lights, fans and water taps when not in use
- It is compulsory to obtain clearance certificate before leaving your place of residence within the Tiger Reserve
- Maximum two adults and two children (below 12 years) per room is allowed to stay in the tourist zone, so arrange your excursion as per the availability of rooms
- Drive slowly
Don'ts in Corbett
- Do not carry any kind of firearms within the Tiger Reserve, it is strictly prohibited
- Smoking and lighting any king of fire is strictly prohibited within the Tiger Reserve
- Driving after the sunset is strictly prohibited inside the reserve
- Cooking is not allowed inside the National Park
- Do not play any kind of transistors and tape recorders
- Do not take your vehicles off the designated routes thereby causing damage to plant or animal
- Do not blow horns and driving above the speed limit is strictly prohibited
- Take care of zones as entry in to the restricted zone by visitors is prohibited
- Shouting, teasing or attempt to feed animals are prohibited and will invite severe penalties
- Non vegetarian food is strictly prohibited within the Corbett Tiger Reserve
- Do not enter the National Park after the sunset
- Your permit to the National Park is non transferable so do not try any kind of unfair means
Do you have questions before you fill the form?
Frequently Asked Questions?
View All FAQs
Have any kind of issues? Contact us!
Office (10 AM - 5:00 PM):
Mobile (24X7): +91-8800990605
Jim Corbett National Park, India
Popular Tour Packages
Find Out Route Map for Jim Corbett National Park
How to come prepared to Jim Corbett National Park
jim corbett national park : Jeep Safari in jim corbett national park, elephant safari in jim corbett national park, canter safari in jim corbett national park, night stay accommodation in corbett forest lodge in jim corbett national park, hotels in jim corbett national park, resorts in jim corbett national park, hotels resorts in jim corbett national park. corbett forest rest house bijrani dhikala jhirna sonanadi durgadevi dhela in jim corbett national park. Visit Corbett Facilities Insight Corbett Travelling Inside the Park Monitoring And Research Forest Rest Houses Corbett Tiger safari jim corbett national park India corbett Places corbett elephant safari : online booking and Permit with best price best rates best cost best tariff best services.
jim corbett national park : dhikala forest lodge, bijrani forest lodge, jhirna forest lodge, dhela forest lodge, corbett forest lodge.
jim corbett national park jeep safari, jim corbett national park elephant safari, jim corbett national park dhikala canter safar, jim corbett national park hotels and resorts, jim corbett national park night stay accommodation, jim corbett national park hotels, jim corbett national park resorts, jim corbett national park best hotels and resorts, jim corbett national park best hotel and resort, jim corbett national park best hotels, jim corbett national park best resort. Online Booking & government official website of jim corbett national park online booking and reservation permit available here.